Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Schedules for my Next Two Visits: March 31st-April 3rd and April 15-22nd

My next visit will be March 31-April 3rd

We will have book club on Thursday night, discussing My Father’s Paradise.

On Friday, there will candle lighting and a short learning at Colby College at 5:15 pm on the Bridge.

At Beth Israel Congregation, there will be a potluck dinner at 6 pm and services at 7pm.

Saturday morning we will have services with interactive learning at 9:30 am.

Sunday, I encourage the community to go to the Maine Jewish History conference being held at Colby College. You can get more information here: http://web.colby.edu/jewsinmaine/.

I will be returning for Passover, arriving on April 15th and leaving April 22nd.

On April 15th we will have Friday night services.

On April 18th, there will be first night seder at Colby College at 6:00 pm. It is open to the community – please be in contact if you would like to attend.

On April 19th, there will be second night seder at Beth Israel Congregation. Please be in contact if you are planning on attending.

I will have time during the 20-22nd to meet with students, congregants, and families. As always, if you would like to speak with me during my visit, please contact me at risaacs@colby.edu to set up a time.